Thursday, November 6, 2008

Print/Replant Redux

It is a cool feeling to surprise someone. I had a chance to do that this week. It happened while talking with a new client. I was explaining some of Allegra’s services and benefits. His head snapped to attention when I mentioned our Print/Replant program. Yes, we really do replant our National Forests with seedlings for every sheet of paper we use.

I did some calculating and came up with this statistic. Together, you and Allegra are responsible for planting an acre of forest. It is a drop in a bucket when we hear about hundreds of acres being scorched by wildfires. But, we are one printshop in less than one year into this program.

If you would like more information about Print/Replant, for information on how to get trees planted, or for a guest article for your newsletter, let me know. I would be more than happy to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment